Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Recap

Wow January has gone by fast! It has been a great month though...we've been super busy (like usual). I was asked to be on a newly-formed team building committee for my department at work and I signed up to take a quality associate test in June, so things have been very busy for me at work. But it's been a lot of fun and it's nice to have more responsibility at work and be more involved within the company.

John has also been busy with work and his first class for his bachelor's program, and I've been busy writing stories for the paper like usual. By the way, if anyone ever cares to read my news articles, you can check out the Journal's site at http://www.taylorsvillekearnsjournal.com/. I know you're all dying to read about what's going on in Kearns!

This month we've also been REALLY good about working out. We have gone to the gym at least 4 times a week this whole month, and we're both starting to see results which is exciting. John has already lost like 10 pounds! It also helps that we're being more careful about what we eat and trying to limit our calorie intake each day to about 1,500 calories (except for on the weekends!).

I also just figured out how to do little tab things in our blog, so I'm going to try to get some cool tabs going...like "recipes" (because I love cooking/baking) and "about us." I also want to do a couple others but I don't have any good ideas right now...I just think I could really make this blogging thing a hobby. Haha.

Anyway, that's what we've been up to. Now on to February!

No comments:

Post a Comment