Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend in St. George!

We got to spend last weekend in beautiful St. George for Mother's Day! Pretty much my whole family road tripped down there, and we had a blast. It was not fun coming back to work and rainy, cold weather! Anyway, here are some pics of our fun weekend with the fam!

Kara, Me and Adriana - Pinkies out! Eating lunch at the
Painted Pony for Mother's Day/girl's day out!

Evon, Loghan and Grandma - Also at the Painted Pony!

All us girls dressed up before we headed out for the afternoon!

Three of my cute cousins goofing off .

On the way to St. George...Me and the hubby
and my little brother Tremayne too! :)

John with sweet baby Olivia!

My sister and brother trying to stay
entertained on the drive down.

During the weekend we also planned our famous "Tanner Family Camp Trip." About every 2-3 years my whole family gets together somewhere in Utah and camps for a few days. This year we'll be going to Duck Creek! This will be John's first ever camp trip with my family.............and he's in for a treat! I can't wait to go fishing, hiking, roast hot dogs and s'mores, and just relax in the great outdoors. Too bad we have to wait until July!

We also have a couple of other tentative trips planned for the summer, but I won't go into those until they're official. You can check out my vacations tab if you're just dying to know what our plans are though!

Well, that's all until next time. I know I need to be better about posting recipes and restaurant reviews but we've been SO busy lately it's been hard to find the time. I'll work on it, and I'll try to keep posting often as well. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment