Friday, October 19, 2012

Even more pictures of our house

I really want to try to post things more regularly, so I figured this week I'd post up some more pictures of our house. Last time I posted there was still several things we needed to do, and even though we still have a lot left to do (our half bath, fnish the family room, garage, patio, etc.), here are a few photos of some areas of our house we've finally (almost) finished up!
 
 
This isn't all that exciting, but here's our new little
movie shelf. This is located in our family room, so
of course it still needs some decorations added and
stuff, but you get the idea.

My piano!! It fits so nicely in this room.
The plan is to get a mirror to hang above it.

Here's a photo of the room as a whole. I love how it turned out.
Also, don't mind the pot of dirt on the left. I accidentally killed a plant.
Still working on getting a new one....haha.

Our "bar." Great place to store all of our extra glasses (we have about 10 sets).
The ice bucket/goblets were given to John's parents as a wedding
gift from his grandmother. It was so nice of them to let us have them!

Finally finished up the decor on the shelf above the cabinets
last weekend. Hallelujah!

Our green guest bedroom. Love the furniture in this room.

Another view of the guest room.

The bathroom in the guest room!

Another view of the bathroom. Green really is the best color!

And one last view of the bathroom. The painting on the wall was painted
and given to us by our good friend Gaya. We love it!

I just found this picture of John and I when we were first moving into our house.
We look like proud new homeowners! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment