Monday, September 1, 2014

City of Rocks

Last weekend John and I had a totally, 100 percent free day, which if you know us, never happens! So, since we had so much free time on our hands, we decided to take a day trip up to Idaho to see the City of Rocks National Register and do a little hiking. We had SO much fun! The drive was about 3 hours each way, but there was beautiful scenery and a lot of fun little towns to go through. The City of Rocks was beautiful! Pictures below! :)

Absolutely beautiful views!

Just one of the many cool rock formations

Can you see John?

There were tons of pools formed in the rocks
 because of all the rain we got in August.




Looking out at the expanse of City of Rocks


More beautiful views!


We were so high up that I felt like I was going to blow away at times.

Window Arch

Another cool rock formation

No comments:

Post a Comment