Sunday, December 21, 2014
20 Weeks (Halfway there!)
How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: Three pounds. I am starting to feel quite round. But I'm only halfway there!
Maternity clothes: I have everything I need as far as maternity clothes go. I have a few pairs of pants for weekend/work, two dresses and a few shirts that work for the office or weekends.
Stretch marks: I've started to notice some slight ones on my sides. Yay for stretch marks...
Sleep: Still doing OK with sleeping, especially because John gave me one of my Christmas presents early. He got me a pregnancy pillow and it's so nice. It really does help me to sleep because it supports my back and belly.
Best moment of this week: I finally felt the baby move for sure! I have been feeling little flutters/bubbles for a week or two now, but I wasn't sure if it was the baby. On Friday, I know I felt baby for sure!
Miss anything: Nothing in particular. We did go out to a sushi restaurant and I couldn't get my favorite roll. I guess I missed being able to eat it.
Movement: See above. Finally! It's so weird, but cool at the same time.
Food cravings: Nothing much this week. I have eaten a variety of stuff and have been feeling pretty good with all foods/smells.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. It's so nice to finally be over that feeling!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, for sure. I feel like my belly is huge, but I know I have a LONG way to go before I'm done.
Gender: We find out Dec. 23. That's only 2 days away! Eeek!
Labor signs: Nope. Way too early.
Belly button in or out: In. Let's hope it stays that way for a while, haha.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am emotional. I can't help it. I'm mostly happy, but we've had a rough week this last week. Someone went on a spending spree with our debit card and we have had to do several repairs to my car, which are two things that really suck right before Christmas.
Looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a boy/girl on Dec. 23!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment