Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life Lately

It has been a long time since I posted anything! John and I have been so busy lately that it's been hard to find time. We have been out of town the last few weekends and have kept busy every night after work, so it's been tough to find free time. Anyway...I already posted about our camp trip, but we have also done a few other fun things since I last posted. Last weekend we went down to St. George to visit my family and friends. It was a lot of fun. We needed a mini-vacation (like we don't get enough of those...haha), and I really miss St. George so it was fun to go "home" for a few days.

Like usual on road trips, I didn't take many pictures...but I did get a few of this really cool rainbow that we got to see on our way home!





Also, a few weekends ago we had a football party at our house. John and his family are from Texas, and Texas and Texas Tech (the universities) were playing against each other, so we got together to watch the game.


We made a lot of snacks! I spent the whole night before preparing. It was a lot of fun to try out all these recipes...thank goodness I have two aunts who are great cooks and like to host parties, because pretty much everything I made was
from our family cookbook filled with their recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment