Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010, Etc.

Above: Halloween at Nelson Labs! These are some of the girls in my department! Ashley, Me, Becky and Brittney!


So John and I both weren't in the mood for Halloween this year. I'm not really sure why....I think it might be because we are both so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas that we just wanted to bypass Halloween. Haha. We didn't dress up or stay home to pass out candy, but I did end up having to dress up for work the Friday before which was pretty fun (see above). Instead we spent the weekend at the Armstrong Mansion, which is a B&B in downtown Salt Lake. We had an awesome room and it was a lot of fun. I will post some pics of the place later.

Other than that, there is not much new going on. We bought our first Christmas tree--it was only $35 at Wal-Mart, but it looks a lot nicer than what we paid for it. And it's even prelit, which I think is awesome! I can't wait until we can put it up! In other news, I changed my hair and now it's more red than it was naturally, but I really like it and will probably keep it this way for a while. And as for John, he is busy finishing up his associate's degree and will have his diploma at the end of this month! I'm so excited for him...he's halfway done!

No comments:

Post a Comment