Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another update!

John and I went and visited our house again, and wow are they going to town! They have done so much in just a week! Anyway, here are some more pictures of our basement and patio...

Here are the doors to our utility closet...I know, it's
probably not exciting to anyone but me.
John standing in our storage room. It's going to be so
nice to have those shelves to store things on!

Some more storage shelves in our storage room.
Our completed patio!

Another view of the patio...we are going to get a nice cover
for the window well so no one (A.K.A. me) falls into it.

Our office nook! The walls are all texturized and ready to
be painted. The door on the left goes into the bathroom.

Our family room! Again, the walls are ready to be painted.
We've heard they'll paint on Monday so that's exciting!

Another view of the family room. John is standing in the dooway to
the storage room.
I'm sure I'll have more updates in about a week, so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment