Friday, November 30, 2012

Decking the Halls!

Last year, John and I didn't get to decorate for Christmas because we were in the middle of a move. So the second Thanksgiving was over this year, that was the first thing we did. It is SO nice to have a tree up again! Here are a few pics of our decorated house.

Our Christmas Village. I got all these pieces from my grandma in Wyoming.
The best part is there is even a news office and newspaper delivery truck in the scene!

John  putting the star on our tree!

The finished product!


This is the ornament we got last year, when we got our new
house. My grandparents in Wyoming sent it to us.

This ornament my grandma in Wyoming made for me.
It's an ornament for my dad. I love it. One side has a picture of me and him,
and the other side has a picture of just him.

Our living room for the holidays. It's nice and cozy!

Our stocking shelf. This is the best we can do since we don't
 have a fireplace, but I think it looks pretty cute.

And this picture just makes me laugh....John and I both didn't get
 ready at all the day we decorated, and you can really tell. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment