![]() |
| Becky, me and Ashley at the Crazy Corn Maze. And of course John being creepy in the background! |
![]() |
| Here we are again! |
![]() |
| Me and John...my eyes look crazier than the corn maze, though. |
![]() |
| Butternut squash soup. We've been doing a lot of cooking with fall ingredients like squash. I think the best time for food is fall. I mean, squash, pumpkin, Thanksgiving food?! Yum! |
![]() |
| My grandpa raked up all the leaves in his backyard for the grandkids to play in. I think he meant it for the little kids to play in, but John and Tremayne had more fun than the kids I think... |
![]() |
| Zander and Loghan! |
![]() |
| John and Zander in the leaves! |
![]() |
| Tremayne buried in leaves! |



.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment