Sunday, June 8, 2014

First Camping Trip of the Year

Last weekend John and I went camping with a group of friends to Palisade State Park. It was our first time there, but it was a ton of fun! I don't know if I really consider it camping since there were showers, flushing toilets and nice soft grass to pitch our tents on, but it was still super fun! We got to go fishing and relax in inner tubes on the lake that was right next to the campground, which ended up being the highlight of the trip. Pics below like usual! :)

John and I before heading to the lake.

John lounging around the campsite.

Beautiful Palisade Lake!


Charlie and Becky

John and me

All of us floating on the lake!

Playing cards...I must have been losing...haha.

Charlie playing cards.

John was a good dishwasher during the trip!

Me and Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment