Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer Lovin, Had Us a Blast!

I can't believe summer is basically half over! John and I have had so much fun so far. I have a bunch of random pics from the last month or so that I'll put in this post.

As far as life goes, things have been pretty good for us! The most exciting of which is a promotion I just got at work earlier this week. I was promoted from assistant editor to associate editor and I couldn't be more excited about it. It's going to be a challenge, but I know I'm ready for it! John is still doing great in school and has just 8 short months left until he is officially done with his master's degree. Yay!

Anyway, back to our summer of fun...here are a few pics. Enjoy!

Fate loves to ride shotgun in the car. We think she was a dog in another life.
I've never met a cat that actually likes car rides. She goes a lot of
places with us. She especially likes to visit her grandparents. :)

John and I at Lava Hot Springs for our anniversary! We had a fun weekend trip there.
We found this beautiful home on a drive we went on near Lava Hot Springs. Isn't it cute?!
We also saw a moose on the same drive. It was so cool! It was right by the
road and even stopped and looked at us before it ran away.
 I think this was the first time I've ever seen a moose in the wild.

One of our summer projects has been to paint and organize our garage.
I wish I would have gotten a before shot, but here's the after shot. It was a lot of hard
work and took a couple of weeks, but it's so nice now!

Another view of our organized garage!

And another view. This is technically John's "man cave."

Me and my handsome hubby! I think this was on a random date night.

John and I at Red Butte Gardens for Fitz & the Tantrums. Such a good band
and an amazing concert! We have loved Fitz since we first got married so it was pretty
cool to able to see them in concert together.

The crowd at Fitz...this doesn't do it justice! So much fun!

 
John and I on his birthday. He turned 29, can you believe it?!
Also, John's experimenting with a beard. I'm a fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment