How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain: Eight pounds! I am so lucky that I haven't swollen up a ton (yet). I do officially feel like a bowling ball though.
Maternity clothes: Again, I have everything I need, but I do have a couple of gift cards leftover from Christmas, so maybe I need to go shopping again? ;)
Stretch marks: Just the same few on my sides. But I can definitely feel my belly stretching.
Sleep: It's getting a little less comfortable every night and I have a lot of aches and pains. When I'm able to sleep though, I sleep hard!
Best moment of this week: Buying a new car! More on that in another post...but we are so excited to have our first "family" vehicle.
Miss anything: Being able to bend over with ease. It's getting tough, and I still have a long ways to go!
Movement: Every day! John has yet to feel anything. That's going to be the next exciting milestone!
Food cravings: Root beer. I don't really care for soda that much (fun fact about me....I can't burp...which explains one reason why I don't like soda), but I have been drinking it a lot lately. I know its not the healthiest thing, but man does it taste good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thank goodness!
Have you started to show yet: Yes. My belly has doubled in size the last 2 weeks I think.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope. Way too early.
Belly button in or out: In. Let's hope it stays that way for a while, haha.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy, though I've had a lot of anxiety lately due to a super busy work/life schedule and trying to fit in time to do baby stuff.
Looking forward to: Having a break...hopefully sometime in the next week...where I can just come home from work and sit on the couch in my PJs. We'll see if that happens!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment