Friday, January 23, 2015

New Car!

John and I got a new car! Yay! We have been talking about trading my car in and getting something different for over a year now, but we didn't really commit to the idea until I got pregnant. We wanted to get something that would be a good starter family car that wasn't a 2-door coupe, like my Pontiac was. We decided on the 2015 Buick Encore! It's a beautiful blue color, and has tons of cool features, like a rear view camera, blind spot detector, Wi-Fi, OnStar, XM Radio, navigation, Bluetooth calling, etc. I honestly still haven't figured out how to use it...but I can at least drive it! I am definitely going to miss my little G5--we had some good times together--but it's nice to have an upgrade and a car that is big enough for a car seat (or two!), a stroller and all that other baby stuff.


Isn't she a beaut?!
 
And here's a pic of me and the hubs just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment