Total weight gain: Thirteen pounds. I read somewhere that in the third trimester, it's normal to gain a pound a week. That's so crazy!
Maternity clothes: Nope -- I'm done purchasing maternity clothes. I've only got 3 months left!
Stretch marks: The same few on my sides and underneath my belly button.
Sleep: I've still been sleeping OK, but I find it hard to make it through the night without getting up to go the bathroom. It's SO much fun...
Best moment of this week: Valentine's Day. See pics below!
Miss anything: I had an appointment this week and my midwife told me I need to be more careful about what I'm eating because of my weight gain, so that I don't gain too much. Which means I now miss root beer, because sugary drinks, fruit and smoothies were all things she says I need to avoid.
Movement: Yep, constantly! He kicks me multiple times a day!
Food cravings: Root beer and milk this week. At least milk is healthy.Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I've been feeling really good. I do have my days where nothing really tastes good, but 99% of the time it's all good.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope. Way too early.
Belly button in or out: In. Let's hope it stays that way for a while, haha.
Wedding rings on or off: On, but I have noticed my fingers are starting to swell a bit.
Happy or moody most of the time: Still kind of moody. Poor John. He is getting put through the ringer. I'm working on it though--promise!
Looking forward to: Hanging out with my grandparents this weekend, starting all of our informative baby classes next week, and spending more time with John because as of a few days ago, he is OFFICIALLY done with his master's degree!!! Woohoo!!
![]() |
| My valentine got me roses, chocolate covered strawberries and a beautiful emerald ring (baby Johnie's birthstone--so let's hope he isn't born in April). |
![]() |
| A close up of my new ring! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment