Tuesday, March 3, 2015

30 Weeks





How far along: 30 Weeks!
Total weight gain: Sixteen pounds. Baby weighs between 3-4 pounds now. That's about half his birth weight!
Maternity clothes: Nope, I'm done purchasing them since I've only got a short time left. However, I am on the hunt for a cute maternity photo outfit. I'm sure I have it in my closet, I just haven't figured it out yet.
Stretch marks: The same few on my sides and underneath my belly button.
Sleep: Sleeping has become hard. My hips ache so I have to move around a lot in my sleep to get comfortable. I feel bad for John and the cat. Since I'm not sleeping well, no one is sleeping well!
Best moment of this week: We started taking a hypnobirthing class and I LOVE it! I have tried to keep an open mind with different birthing techniques, and I'm really enjoying the class so far. I have learned so much already.
Miss anything: Not having heartburn. I never had it until a few weeks ago, and now I get it if I eat later at night. I've learned to just stop eating after 7 p.m.
Movement: Yep, constantly! It's still such a crazy feeling.
Food cravings: Milk, chocolate chip cookies (at least milk is healthy!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still doing great, though last week I did throw up after eating a breakfast sandwich...was that TMI?
Have you started to show yet: I'm a bowling ball on toothpicks.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope. Way too early.
Belly button in or out: In, but it's gotten super shallow. It's weird.
Wedding rings on or off: On! My swelling has actually decreased this last week.
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been much happier. I am a lot more tired because it's hard to sleep, but I haven't been as moody.
Looking forward to: Putting together the nursery! We ordered our crib and rocking chair over the weekend and I'm just waiting for them to come in so we can start putting things together. It's so much fun to decorate a baby room.

No comments:

Post a Comment