Wednesday, March 18, 2015

32 Weeks



How far along: 32 Weeks!
Total weight gain: Nineteen pounds. Baby now weighs between 4-5 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Well, I broke down and bought a dress for my maternity photos. I'm very excited about it, and most likely will be able to wear it after I give birth too!
Stretch marks: The same few on my sides and underneath my belly button.
Sleep: It's off and on. Some nights I sleep great, other nights not so great. I've been really hot at night lately, which has made it hard to sleep. Luckily the weather's good enough now that we can leave the windows open.
Best moment of this week: Getting to see our little guy on an ultrasound again! He is so cute.
Miss anything: Having the energy to do things...like walk up the stairs...or bending over to pick something up. :) 
Movement: Yep, constantly! Some nights he kicks so much I can actually see my belly moving from the outside. So weird!
Food cravings: Nothing really new....milk, pancakes, root beer...the usual.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, thank goodness!
Have you started to show yet: Yeah, I notice people noticing me in public now, haha.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nothing yet. Let's hope baby boy isn't in a rush to get here. I still have things to do to get ready for him!
Belly button in or out: In, but it's really shallow!
Wedding rings on or off: On for now, but some days it's too tight to wear.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time!
Looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend! It should be a great time with friends and family. I can't wait!

Baby has hair!! It's so crazy to me that you can see it on an ultrasound.

Another cute profile shot of Johnie!

We finally got our crib all put together. I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment