I had my 12-week doctor's appointment today, and because we are going through the university hospital, there are a lot of students who shadow the nurses/midwives while they earn their grad degrees. I got the chance to have an extra ultrasound today so one of the students could practice. Because she was practicing and receiving instruction, John and I got to watch our baby for a good 20 minutes, plus hear the heartbeat! It was such an amazing experience! Baby has arms, legs, hands and feet. We even got to see baby's profile and watch him/her kick, flip, bounce and roll over. I have never seen anything this amazing before. I totally understand how women can fall in love with their children before they are even born. I mean, look at this little guy! SO cute. And he/she is ours! We made that!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment