Monday, June 13, 2011

Austin Trip - Day 1

The first day of our trip was spent mostly traveling and hanging out in airports, but we still had a blast (if you know John, then you know he loves hanging out in airports & people watching!), and we had a great evening with John's brother and family. We ate dinner at The Oasis, which is a five-story restaurant that overlooks Lake Travis. It has amazing views of sunset in the evening, and lucky us, we were there to watch the sun go down!

All ready to go!

Waiting at the airport!


In front of The Oasis


The view from our table (before sunset)


A beautiful home also on Lake Travis (I really wish I
 lived there...haha)


The view from our table at sunset...one of the most
beautiful things I've ever seen!

Our sister-in-law and nieces at The Oasis
Day 2 of our trip coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment