Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Austin Trip - Day 2

On the second day of our vacation, we spent it at Lake Austin. John's brother borrowed a boat from one of his friends, and we spent the whole day cruising the lake! We went tubing, kneeboarding, and stopped for lunch at a restaurant called the Hula Hut. You actually have to drive up to it on the lake, dock your boat, and then go inside from there...I don't know about anyone else, but I have never gone to a restaurant by boat before. It was awesome!

After we spent the day boating, we went to the same friend's house for movie night which was a lot of fun because he has a home theater built into his house! We watched Star Trek, and it was way better than watching it in a regular movie theater because you feel the rumbles in your chair, you could recline, etc. It was really cool. I felt like I was in an "MTV Cribs" house.

Anyway, here are our photos from Day 2:

Me with my cute niece on the boat!

Pretty view of the houses along the lake

John kneeboarding!

John and our nephew tubing!

John and I after we survived tubing!

John driving the boat

The Hula Hut!

Cool bridge over Lake Austin

Me with my two nieces

John and I all ready to head to the lake!

Day 3 of our trip coming soon!! I know the suspense is killing you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment