Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Austin Trip - Day 3

On the third day of our vacation, John went golfing with his brother, sister-in-law, and brother's friend. I tagged along to be John's "caddy" because I haven't ever been golfing, and I don't own any clubs or anything like that. I had a lot of fun watching the scenery and driving John around though. It was also pretty fun watching John and his family hit their balls from one side of the rough to the other....let's just say they quit keeping score after the first six holes! :)

That evening after golfing we went to the Alamo Drafthouse, which is a movie theater near Austin. It was really cool because there are waiters there who will serve you food while you watch the movie, so it's dinner and a movie all rolled into one. Pretty cool! Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, we saw Kung Fu Panda 2, and it was way cute!

Here's our photos from Day 3:

John getting ready to go golfing!

Me getting ready to go "golfing"

Isn't my husband good looking?!

John practicing his swing at the driving range

An example of John walking from one side of the
rough to the other...haha

Golfing!

One of the many creepy snakes we saw in the
water at the golf course...ahh!

Riding in the golf cart!

Me with my nieces...all worn out after
going to the movies!

Day 4 on its way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment