Sunday, August 28, 2011

100 Cupcakes

Can you guess what this blog post is about?? That's right...I baked 100 cupcakes!

I didn't do it just because though, I did it for one of my good friends/co-worker's weddings. At first I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but it was actually a lot of fun. My kitchen was a disaster zone for a couple of days, but other than that it was a successful venture!

This is me and Becky! So excited for her to be a newlywed!
One of the types of cupcakes I did for their wedding - we thought this fun
design would go perfect with her luau theme. These are vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting!
This is another type I did for the wedding...pina colada cupcakes with coconut
cream frosting. They were one of my favorite flavors I've tried so far.
They also worked great for her luau theme.

Here are the cupcakes in all their glory at Becky & Charlie's wedding. I did not make the
cute beach scene with Mickey & Minnie, but all the surrounding cupcakes are mine.
 I was so flattered that Becky & Charlie asked me to be the baker for their wedding because baking is something I've really gotten into the last few years and I was excited to have lots of people try my cupcakes. Who knows...this may turn into a future business venture! Haha - but for now, it's just a fun hobby and an excuse to experiment with some new cupcake flavors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment