Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oktoberfest!

Last weekend John and I decided to check out Oktoberfest up at Snowbird. It was a lot of fun. We got to see some cool performances from some German-inspired bands, etc. and enjoy the perfect weather up in the canyon!
Oktoberfest! Yay!
Hanging out in the tent listening to the band!
 
The band that was performing...they had two accordions. Very cool!

This guy was the world yo-yo champ in the 90s. He was way fun to watch.


This is one of those horn things they take to the top of the mountain and yodel into.


These two cute old people were the best dancers! They were so much fun
to watch and I loved their cute German-inspired outfits.

John also entered a nail hammering contest while we were there. It's a German
game they play to see who's the strongest and fastest. John's team won! I tried to upload the
video but it won't work for some reason so maybe some other time I'll get it posted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment