Wow, it's been like two months since I last blogged...oops! We have had a super busy summer so it's been hard to find the time/motivation to blog, but my goal is to get all caught up tonight since I have some free time!
This summer has flown by, but we have had SO much fun! I already blogged about some of our fun trips earlier this summer, but since then we've had a couple more fun adventures and have been keeping busy with friends, work, school, and lately football coaching for John. Anyway, I'll discuss each of those in their own blog posts.
On a more general note, we have started looking at homes. We aren't getting serious yet, but I think within the next six months we will be ready to really start looking and maybe even buy a home! It's crazy to think about, but we are really excited for the next chapter of our lives together. I love our apartment though...it's so cozy and cute and when we do eventually move out, it's going to be a sad day. We have so many good memories here!
I realized I haven't mentioned anything about our working out/eating healthy routine for a few months. We were super gung-ho about it for the first few months of the year, but now that we're both around where we want to be, we've slacked a little - not good! I still have about 2-3 pounds I'd like to lose, and John says he'd like to lose 7 more (which is crazy I think!). We'll have to get back on the wagon here and keep up the hard work especially because the holidays will be here before we know it! We have really enjoyed being able to be outside and be active by hiking and swimming. I'll miss that when winter rolls around.
Let's see...not a whole lot else to talk about since I'm going to post about everything else in other blogs....but, we are going to Las Vegas next weekend!! YESSS! I'm so excited. We have a lot of great things planned, like visiting with some good friends, going to see my Dad's memorial at Nellis AFB, seeing Beatles LOVE, golfing, and hanging out on the Strip. More on that in a couple of weeks after we return! :)
P.S. I know I still haven't updated our recipe or restaurant review sections...I'll get around to it soon...I swear!!
No comments:
Post a Comment